Friday, March 30, 2007

Blogger New Elements

Guyz,

2 new elements had been launched by Blogger and you know what... these elements must be cool!

Look at the screenshot below:

I have highlighted the elements added by Blogger in the red box. One of the elements is to help you to serve your blog's visitors with videos in your blog. This mean that no need for your visitor to log on to YouTube.com just to watch videos. What they need to do are just stay tune with your blog and watch the video from your blog. You are not gonna miss them after this. ;)

Another element is... what I gonna say about it? eerrmm... yeah! It's similar to the newsletter and you can serve your visitors with a lot of updated news from Google.

Although these two elements are quite interesting, however I don't think I'll use them on this time! Why? Man... I don't need them yet. :)

No comments: