Tuesday, March 27, 2007

First Customer Is The Key To Success

Do you know that your first customer is actually your key to success in the internet business?

My teacher told me before that in Japan, usually the shopkeeper will serve their first customer like a king. I can't guarantee whether it's true or not but from there, you can see how important your first customer is for your business.

I give you an example. If you try to explore the ebay market, you'll agree with what have I told you. It's really hard for you to make your first sale through ebay. How can this happen? It's because every every sale transaction which happen between a seller and a customer, will be recorded in the seller account.

So, people will trust more to the seller who has the sale transaction record. If you're newbie and you've just sign up for an ebay account a few days ago, you'll know how hard to make a sale. That's why I say your first customer is really important. So, give them the best service and they'll give you the best testimony too. :)

That all for this post. :) And before that, I want to ask for your help to pray for one of my friends. She's going to seat for exam tomorrow! I mean 28 March 07. Please pray for her, ok! ;)

No comments: