Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Mailing List

What is the important thing to success in the internet business?

If other people say the product, I'm not! I don't think product is the important thing in the internet business. Wait a minute... that is just only my opinion and please don't take it too serious. I just wanna share my thought and here I'm.

For me, the important thing is the mailing list. Yeah... I also agree with product but I choose it as number two! If you've a mailing list, you can do anything you want. You can promote your product to hundreds of people with only a few clicks. Isn't it sounds great?

There are so many tactics and strategies to collect the mailing list. The more you've, more chances for you to sell your product. Usually, people love to give their e book or report for free to have the mailing list. BUT, most of them are not doing on the right way and it's sucks!

Their target is just to get the mailing list and you know what... They write a stupid report and ask people to download it. Don't ever do that! If you really want the people to download it for free, give the best product to them so that they'll ask their members to have one and your mailing list will grow, day by day! Keep your reputation clean from the beginning.

There are thousands more ways to collect the mailing list and I also have my own strategies. Do you want to know? No way... ;) think it yourself...

As the conclusion, mailing list is really important in a business. Don't care whatever stuff you sell, try to think of a way to collect the mailing list!

No comments: