Saturday, March 24, 2007

New Look And New Vision

Start from today, I think I want to write about any topics. I mean, not even internet business. :D

I'll write anything I want and you'll share it with me. Wahahaha! :)

For me, life is not only for business. Life is everything! If I keep on discussing about internet business for the whole of my life, I'm not going to have a happy lifestyle.

It's bad I really hate it. So, why don't you also change your style like me.

I give you an example. My friend, Imo Imora! Yeah... he has his own blog and for the first time, he start to discuss about business and so do I. BUT, now he motivate teenagers through his blog and I think, that is a good idea.

I'm not going to do like what he did. I've my own style, my own way, my own vision, my own mission and my own personality. So, I'll do it in my style! Insya-Allah, I'll keep on updating this blog if I've enough time to spend.

Bye! :)

2 comments:

Imo Imora said...

Wah.. Fikri. Mekasih letak link saya. Lawa la templete Fikri.. :)

P/S: Jangan puji lebih2 kembang bulu hidung saya.. wakaka :p

Fikri Fadzil aka Ee said...

Eh! sama-sama...

saje suka-suka letak. :)

x salahkan... :P