Sunday, April 29, 2007

Which writing style should I use?

Hi,

In this post, I wanna talk about the salesletter writing. If you want to get more information, I suggest you to get a copy of "Salesletter Membunuh'! You'll get many more guidelines in writing a powerful salesletter for your business from that e book.

I'm sure you already know the basis in the salesletter writing. When you're writing a salesletter, you should try to create a situation which when the reader read it, they will feel like you're having a communication with them. Let me repeat and bold my sentence: '... you're having a communication with them.'

Which writing style should you use to create the communication situation? Is it should looks like this? :

"You gonna get a lot of free gifts if you purchase this product coz we really want to help you in the internet business."

or like this? :

"You are going to get a lot of free gifts if you purchase this product because we really want to help you in the internet business."

So, which style should you choose in your writing? Hehehe...

Look at them carefully! The first example will really bring the readers to the communication situation rather than the second one. So, are you going to choose that style of writing?

NO... no... no... maybe the second one because it looks more professional. However, it can't being to a really communication situation.

This problem is getting worst. What should you do? The answer is, you need to combine both styles into a new style of writing.

How is it looks like? Look at this example...

"Earn dollar every day or you are allowed to kick my butt!"

I have combine both styles of writing into a new style. My words still show the people that I'm professional. However, the word 'butt' it doesn't show me that I'm professional. Although that, it's actually used to create the communication situation. When I successful create the situation, I show to my readers that I'm professional by using many more positive words.

Do you see that? If you want to learn more and get more tips for the salesletter writing, have a copy of Salesletter Membunuh from http://www.salesmembunuh.com/ .

No comments: